Sunday, 29 January 2017

Pastels, frills, texture.

a girl posing in classic lolita
Headbow: Jane Marple
Overdress: Victorian Maiden
Dress: Innocent World
Shoes: Mint&Berry

a girl posing in classic lolita
I don't know much about rococo but I think this coord has rococo vibes!

a girl posing in classic lolita


Monthly meet time! It became a meet of nine people! Three of them were newcomers which was cool. Hoping to see them again. 


Pastels and texture has been so inspiring to me I'm just going to go full on it! Really looking forward to improve and improve in this fashion. It gives me so much inspiration and reason to exist. I'm a devourer of this aesthetic. Tumblr, Pinterest and Instagram are full of things to inspire me. 

Hope you're having a great year so far!


5 comments:

  1. Onpa ihana väriyhdistelmä, tykkään varsinkin noista kengistä! Tosi söpö tuo kampauskin kaikessa yksinkertaisuudessaan, sopii hyvin tähän asuun:)

    - Salli/ Starberry Lipgloss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voi kiitos Salli <3 Noi kengät on kyl ihan parhautta! En malta odottaa kevääseen että tiet putsattais pois hiekasta :D

      Delete
  2. I find it very cute . .. Really nice :) Amazing total look
    I love so much this your looking :)
    Regards
    Shopafford.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words! :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you! They are sharing lots of information in this blog.lulus coupon

    ReplyDelete