Friday, 9 October 2015

October's classical doll


Hello!


Last weekend I made a coord with my ex-dream dress: Victorian Maiden's Classical Doll dress! When I started lolita this was the ultimate dress. They aren't rare so I ended up having 2, wine and black!



That fence is to sometimes keep my rabbit out of the living room :D


Hair Accessory: Victorian Maiden
Dress: Victorian Maiden, Classical Doll op
Gloves: My late godmother's
Bag: Innocent World
Shoes: Bodyline



I don't use it often because I'm too tall for it. Or rather, too big for it. Not in the sense of fat but my arms are too long, so is my bodice. I have a loooong back. I have a small waist but I can't use it for beauty purposes because for westerner, lolita OPs and JSKs are quite highwaisted (except for short people!) So whatever is supposed to be on the waist, is on my chest. I wish I was smaller.

Long arms are long.
All thanks to the photography goes to my patient boyfriend!

Also I have big hands so...... the gloves are perfect but I can't really use them for their small size.


What is your current dream dress?

I don't think I have one particular at the moment!
But I am watching closely after anything ivory :'D And for bonnets and hair accessories!

See you <3



1 comment:

  1. The hair, dress, accessories look great and suit you perfectly. The pictures look lovely. Thanks for the wonderful post. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete